Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Welcome to Windy City Wildlife: Raccoon Removal & Wildlife Trapping in Chicago

Thanks for visiting. Mention this blog and get 10% off your next service call, animal-proofing or attic restoration.

Windy City Wildlife provides 24/7 emergency removal of raccoons, squirrels, skunks, groundhogs, rats & mice, opossum, birds, bats, foxes, coyotes, beavers, muskrats, and any other wild animal from your home, condo association, golf course, or anywhere else you are having an issue. We serve Chicago, the northern suburbs and the western suburbs.

Wild animals carry rabies, fleas, ticks, parasites, and other diseases, posing a serious risk to your family's health—especially to children and the elderly, not to mention damage to your property. Let Windy City Wildlife professionally and humanely remove your animal problem today. With 25 years of experience in Chicago, our fully licensed and insured staff will protect your home, your family and your privacy.

6 comments:

  1. It's nice to see a business dedicated to raccoon removal in Orlando, FL . I recently have been trying to get these critters out of my garden!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found the gnarliest raccoon in my backyard last night!! I am out in South Carolina, though. Do you know of a raccoon removal in Irmo?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to get raccoon removal in Naperville. I'm just scared my dog is going to get in a fight with one and I don't know who will win.

    http://www.abcwildlife.com/raccoon_control.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate having raccoons in my attic. They keep finding ways to get up there. It drives me absolutely crazy every time. http://www.abcwildlife.com/raccoon_control.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all animals. However, I do have a current raccoon problem that bugs me. Are there ethical ways to get this raccoon to leave my trees?

    http://360wildlife.com/wildlife-removal/markham/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Having issues with skunks getting on to your property would not be fun. I can't say that this is something that I've dealt with before, but is something that would be smart to be prepared for. This helped me see that there are services that can get rid of these things and that alone makes me feel comfortable about things like this.

    http://360wildlife.com/services/skunk-removal-toronto/

    ReplyDelete

My Zimbio
Top Stories